10 Tips to Make Key Dental Dates Part of Your Calendar
January is here again. It’s time to plan for the year. Before you fill your calendar with activities, it is important to remember to make time for key dental dates throughout the year. The following tips will help you ensure that you schedule time for your oral health this year.
1. Double check your plan guidelines and flex balances to ensure that you make maximum use of your cover this year.
2. February is considered the National Children’s Dental Health Month. It is the perfect time to ask your schools to schedule visits to personnel from dental clinics in the area.
3. Put reminders to change your toothbrush after every three months.
4. Schedule visits to dental clinics when you adjust your clocks for daylight savings. This ensures that you will have at least two check-ups a year.
5. Schedule check-ups during milestones such as birthdays.
6. Use an athletic mouth guard if involved in contact sports.
7. Organize awareness days at your company. Seek the best dentist you can find to educate your company about the importance of oral health.
8. Schedule check-ups before going back to school or the new term. Ensure that your entire family has healthy smiles for the new term.
9. Schedule a checkup when you begin budgeting for the next year’s expenses.
10. Schedule a checkup for the end of the year to ensure that you begin the New Year with a healthy smile.
Call (403) 254-0406 for more information.